Vintage Nest

 You just can't beat a vintage nest of tables, solid wood, well made and can be brought up to date easily to any style
Love these old tables. When my mum moved to Bulgaria to live with me we kept some of her vintage bits n bobs and I just love them. I mean where can you buy this quality brand new? Certainly if you find quality solid wood it will break your wallet! So grab a couple of pots of Frenchic® paint and make those beauties gorgeous.
Start by giving your vintage tables a good clean with Sugar soap. I use a kitchen sponge with the scrubby side. The reason, all the dirt, grease and polish over all those years will not be good for your new surface, it will chip and flake off. Once washed and rinsed I dry it then give it a sand, just a light sand to give a key, wipe down, then were ready.
I've painted these in three different colours with stencil designs, again three different designs. Don't be afraid to put colours together but if your not into colour try different shades of Grey, Beige, Black or White. Frenchic® have variations on all these.
Remember light paint stencilling on dark and vice versa
I think this set came together beautifully, from dark boring and nothing, to light bright, beautiful and very shabby chic



Comments

Popular

Stencils by Stencil Stash

Frenchic Paint ® Al Fresco colours