And We're Off

Here we go, L shaped sofa bed going/gone.

Sad about this as it was soooooo comfortable, but the dogs had wrecked it, so it had to go. It will be picked up by a less fortunate family and won't go to land fill.

Kitchen worktop cut and units moved ready for the wall to be cut out, I can't tell you how excited I am!





I'm still working on my cookbook cupboard, but it's come to a halt to get the bigger jobs done. Once the wall and sofa is out I can start work again on it while the plastering is happening.

Well the L sofa bed has gone, gone, gone!


Yahooooo
Right now we have a hole in the hole and, yep I'm really flipping excited. 
There was a little problem, we didn't realise there were two electric plug sockets as the sofa was in the way. 
In Bulgaria you just never know how they have done electrics and plumbing as it's always encased in plaster or concrete and they do things really strangely here, you just don't know what weird lines they've taken. 
So instead of getting straight in there with the cutter Lucy had to chop out small areas first, find the wires, trace them out of the way, then off Eamon went cutting the two sides where the wall will end and went on his way. 
Lucy is now knocking it all out by hand. 
The dust, well we all know what it's like. In our heads we say, oh yeah I know it's awful, then when we're faced with it, again, we had actually forgotten just how bad it is, bit like giving birth! Well worth it though, it doesn't daunt me 😜


Comments

Popular

Stencils by Stencil Stash

Frenchic Paint ® Al Fresco colours